Bank customers should be able to to apply for products and services at their bank through the device and channel of their choice,...After leading Chase’s wealth management services since 2010, Sommers will be taking over the CEO role at its consumer bank.
- CFOs Increasingly Cite Technology As Critical For Success
- Chase Names Barry Sommers CEO of Consumer Bank
- Mobile Commerce: Time For Liftoff
- Connect and Follow: Leveraging Social Media for Business Results
- IT Investment A Priority for Banks: Report
- Android, iOS Dominate Smartphone Market; BlackBerry Falls
- So You Want To Be A CIO? 4 Tips
- Google Enables Payments Through Gmail to Garner Google Wallet Adoption
- Visa, Consumer Advocacy Group Partner on Phishing Education
- Aetna Names J.P. Morgan Vet New CISO
Join The Discussion
- Posted by argabriel “Excellent comments, Nathan. Perhaps geolocation policies will also vary depending upon whether it's a corporate-issued device, as with Simplicity Bank, or a BYOD situation. In the latter, there are... In reply to: Simplicity Bank Streamlines Mobile Device Control
- Posted by Greg MacSweeney “Correct. However, many banks have a no social media policy (by anyone, at anytime). Blocking social media has been the initial reaction by compliance professionals at financial institutions. Flashback... In reply to: Connect and Follow: Leveraging Social Media for Business Results
- Posted by Kathy Burger “I heard a report on Marketplace about these 2 facing off. The analysis didn't address banks at all. It was focused more on "is this reinventing the cash register" -- all about the retail experience. In reply to: The PayPal vs. Square Battle: Who’s Your Money On?