- The UK Consumer Banking Division of Citibank has launched My Accounts, an online aggregation service.
- ASB Bank, New Zealand, has installed OpeN/2, an ATM and EFT/POS transaction management system from S2 Systems, Dallas.
- Rossbank Telenet Services, United Kingdom, a provider of outsourced CRM services to U.K. financial institutions, has installed Portrait, a thin-client CRM solution from AIT, United Kingdom.
- Visits to online banking sites in Singapore totaled 236,000 in May, a 36% increase from December, according to research firm NetValue, France.
- Chohung Bank, South Korea, has selected AppSwitch, a network management system from Top Layer Networks, Westboro, Mass.
- AIG Private Bank, Switzerland, has purchased additional licenses of Financial Transaction Management Solution from SmartStream Technologies, United Kingdom.
- Deutsche Bank, Germany, is using Business Engine Network, a collaborative planning tool from Business Engine, San Francisco, to manage IT projects in its corporate and investment banking division.
- Union Bank, Pakistan, has licensed the Teradata data warehousing solution from NCR, Dayton, Ohio, for its new call center.