- Citibank, New York, has formed a five-year alliance with ZonaFinanciera.com, Fairfax, Va., an ASP, to provideonline financial services in Latin America.
- HypoVereinsbank, Germany, has contracted with Multex.com, London, to build an Internet portal for the delivery of investment information, both internally and to institutional clients.
- ABN AMRO Bank, The Netherlands, is integrating its BankStation cash management and trade service with the Transact order management system from Global Sources, Hong Kong, an online B2B marketplace.
- ANZ Bank, Australia, has licensed the UniCERT digital certificate management system from Baltimore Technologies, Dublin, Ireland.
- NovaBank, Greece, has licensed Integrated Transaction Management, a middleware product, plus modules for debit card management, network management and bill-payment from Euronet Worldwide, Leawood, Kan.
- The World Bank, Washington, has implemented a global economic analysis solution based on the ProClarity Analytical Platform from Knosys, Boise, Idaho.
- Dresdner Bank, Germany, has licensed Actional Control Broker from Actional Corp., Mountain View, Calif., to link its intranet-based user interface to its loan pricing analytical engine.
- SEB, Sweden, has established e-banking operations in Norway, giving it a total of 670,000 e-banking customers in seven countries, including Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Germany, Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania.