- AT&T Synaptic Storage as a Service with Enterprise File Sync and Share
- Using Reversible Debugging for Linux to Increase Software Dev Productivity
- 6 Benefits of Upgrading to Modern Operating Systems
- Web Application Firewalls Are Worth the Investment for Enterprises
- Research: The State of Data Center Networking
About This Company:
Kronos is the global leader in workforce management solutions that enable organizations to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity. Tens of thousands of organizations in 60 countries including more than half the Fortune 1000 use Kronos time and attendance, scheduling, absence management, HR and payroll, hiring, and labor analytics applications. To learn how Kronos uniquely delivers complete automation and high-quality information in an easy-to-own solution, visit www.kronos.com.