- Mitigating Risk for Electronic Trading Infrastructure
- Find 10% in Excess Capacity in Your Operations
- Advantages of the SAP Real-Time Data Platform for Electronic Trading
- It's all about the Customer: How Today's ECM Technologies can Enable Insurers to make the move to Customer Centricity
- Reduce exception item processing costs: New technology paves the way to new savings
About This Company:
Generations of Vision and Excellence
Cummins Allison sets the standard for accuracy and dependability.
Cummins Allison is a global leader in developing solutions that quickly and efficiently count, sort and authenticate currency, checks and coin. With a 125-year heritage of leadership in technology and product innovation, Cummins Allison serves the majority of financial institutions worldwide, as well as leading organizations in retail, gaming, law enforcement and government. Ninety-seven percent of our customers recommend our products and services.
CA holds more than 350 U.S. patents and invests double the industry average in R&D. Our world-class sales and service network includes hundreds of local representatives in more than 50 offices in North America, 4 wholly-owned subsidiaries in Europe and is represented in more than 70 countries around the world.
For more information, please visit www.cumminsallison.com/checks