- Capitalizing On Big Data: Managed Services Help Financial Firms Accelerate Big Data Projects
- Insurance in the Cloud: A Customer Focused Approach to Innovation
- Financial Services & the State of Salesforce 2015
- Fight Growing Cybersecurity Threats: Leverage Managed Security Services
- Hybrid IT: Best of All Worlds
About This Company:
Rally is the leader in Agile application lifecycle management (ALM) dedicated to making distributed development organizations faster and leaner by dramatically cutting the time, cost and effort needed to deliver high quality applications. According to a study by QSM Associates, software-driven companies that rely on Rally's Agile ALM products and services are 50% faster to market and 25% more productive than industry averages.
Rally's products were honored with four consecutive Jolt awards (the software industry's equivalent of the Oscar award) in 2006, 2007, 2008 and 2009. The company's end-to-end solutions for Agile development also include Agile University, the leading source for Agile training, and Agile Commons, the largest collaborative Web 2.0 community dedicated to advancing software agility. Rally currently supports more than 2,100 corporate customers, 58,000 projects and 96,000 users in 60 countries.
All Assets From Rally Software
Release Planning Guide | January 2011
Iteration Planning Guide - Agendas, Tips and Schedules | August 2010
Applying the Principle of Pull to Scale Agile Teams | April 2010