- Mitigating Risk for Electronic Trading Infrastructure
- Find 10% in Excess Capacity in Your Operations
- The Benefits of Loan Document Imaging and Digital Loan Portfolio Management
- Reduce exception item processing costs: New technology paves the way to new savings
- Optimize Programs and Fulfill Mandate Expectations with Project and Portfolio Governance
About This Company:
StarWind Software, an iSCSI storage industry pioneer since 2003, provides affordable SAN software that enables customers to build high availability shared storage for virtualized IT environments, including Microsoft Hyper-V, VMware ESX and vSphere, and Citrix XenServer. Since 2003, more than 30,000 global users in over 100 countries, from small and midsize companies, to governments, and Fortune 1000 companies rely on StarWind's software to turn any standard Intel-architecture server into a fault-tolerant, fail-safe iSCSI SAN that works over a standard Ethernet network. StarWind SAN software can also be used to build a SAN for any other server applications that are configured as server clusters. The advanced, enterprise-class features include Synchronous Mirroring with Automatic Failover and Failback, Remote Replication across a WAN, CDP and Snapshots, Thin Provisioning and Virtual Tape Management.
For additional information regarding StarWind Software, please visit http://www.StarWindSoftware.com.