- Capitalizing On Big Data: Managed Services Help Financial Firms Accelerate Big Data Projects
- Insurance in the Cloud: A Customer Focused Approach to Innovation
- Financial Services & the State of Salesforce 2015
- Fight Growing Cybersecurity Threats: Leverage Managed Security Services
- Hybrid IT: Best of All Worlds
About This Company:
StarWind Software, an iSCSI storage industry pioneer since 2003, provides affordable SAN software that enables customers to build high availability shared storage for virtualized IT environments, including Microsoft Hyper-V, VMware ESX and vSphere, and Citrix XenServer. Since 2003, more than 30,000 global users in over 100 countries, from small and midsize companies, to governments, and Fortune 1000 companies rely on StarWind's software to turn any standard Intel-architecture server into a fault-tolerant, fail-safe iSCSI SAN that works over a standard Ethernet network. StarWind SAN software can also be used to build a SAN for any other server applications that are configured as server clusters. The advanced, enterprise-class features include Synchronous Mirroring with Automatic Failover and Failback, Remote Replication across a WAN, CDP and Snapshots, Thin Provisioning and Virtual Tape Management.
For additional information regarding StarWind Software, please visit http://www.StarWindSoftware.com.