- 2007 Bank Technology Forecast: Challenges and OpportunitiesFebruary 01, 2007TowerGroup predicts a big year for fraud-detection, security, analytics and SOA technology.
- Cambrian Credit Union Improves Loan Processing Efficiency November 30, 2005
- Monitoring Credit January 29, 2005Sophisticated analytics and credit derivatives are helping banks stay solvent.
- The Next Big Thing(s) in Mortgage TechnologyApril 27, 2004Look for innovations in credit scoring and automated underwriting, business process management, enterprise document management and electronic closing systems.
- Chevy Chase To Launch Wholesale Web Site February 26, 2003Chevy Chase Bank has tapped GHR Systems to design a wholesale lender Web site to provide broker network with online access to registration, lock-in, and underwriting submission services.