- Permata Bank Selects Hypercom's Optimum for Mini-ATM Roll Out in IndonesiaDecember 08, 2009Permata Bank selects Hypercom's Optimum for mini-ATM roll out in Indonesia; customers will be able to complete more than 100 types of transactions.
- First Data Rolls Out Two New POS TerminalsJanuary 13, 2009
- JCB Joins MasterCard, Visa in EMVCo January 29, 2005Move to accelerate IC cards standards adoption.
- /software/showArticle.jhtml?articleID=201801176September 28, 2004Automated devices like smart cameras, cash dispensers, wireless terminals and teller-assist stations can make the branch more effective and better for the customer.
- Money Today July 05, 2004MasterCard Asia-Pacific has a new card featuring the likeness of New York Met Kazuo Matsui.
- Merchants Target Banks’ Debit RevenuesMarch 30, 2004Merchants have been aggressively slashing their payments-related costs -- at the expense of consumers' banks. A Visa exec describes the challenges for community bankers at ICBA.