- 3 Keys to Improving Data QualityJune 21, 2013Banks are investing heavily to analyze all the data they collect on their customers, but the best results from big data initiatives requires ensuring accurate data.
- Securing Mobile Payments On the GoJuly 16, 2012Developments with mobile payments are quickly growing and different service providers are competing for their piece of the pie.
- 3 Steps to Building a World-Class BankFebruary 28, 2012With global markets growing increasingly important to banks bottom lines, optimizing world-wide operations has become a business imperative. Here are three tips to help banks achieve world-class distinction
- Interactive Financial Exchange Forum Creates Messaging StandardsMarch 27, 2008The Interactive Financial Exchange Forum strives for financial messaging harmonization.
- Bringing It All Together June 30, 2005BPM helps Sumitomo consolidate customer views, improve compliance.