- Temenos and Microsoft Make Cloud-Based Core Systems a RealityJuly 19, 2011Six microfinance institutions in Mexico are now running Temenos' T24 core banking clients on the Windows Azure platform, with more implementations to come around the world.
- SunGard Helping Grameen Scale Up Microfinance PlatformAugust 23, 2010Providing quality assurance and implementation help as microfinance institutions grow.
- Grameen Hires ThoughtWorks to Expand Microfinance PlatformJuly 28, 2010Thoughtworks to use agile development methods to scale up Grameen's Mifos platform.
- Microfinance Troubles Stem from Fast Growth, Not the Recession, World Bank SaysFebruary 24, 2010World Bank report says the repayment crises in four countries have been caused by excessive lending concentration, overstretched back-office capacity and a loss of credit discipline.
- Grameen America Reaches 1,000-Borrower MilestoneAugust 13, 2009Grameen America reaches 1,000-borrower milestone.
- Kiva Looks to Bring Microlending to U.S. EntrepreneursJune 11, 2009
- Microfinance Making Headway In Serving UnderbankedMarch 27, 2008
- One Question For: Kim Ravenda, Huntington BancsharesJanuary 30, 2005How does Huntington Bancshares leverage technology to market to underserved customers?
- One Question For: Iain Cheyne, First MicroFinanceBank January 07, 2005What technology is Kabul-based First MicroFinanceBank leveraging to make banking possible for the residents of post-conflict Afghanistan?