- How New York State Is Looking to Regulate BitcoinFebruary 21, 2014A New York State regulator emphasized the need to balance preventing money laundering with encouraging innovation in a public Q&A on Reddit yesterday.
- Startup Set To Introduce First Bitcoin ATMOctober 28, 2013The first ATM that exchanges cash for Bitcoins is set to go live tomorrow.
- Regulatory Compliance -- Pay Now Or Pay LaterSeptember 13, 2013J.P. Morgan Chase is going to spend $4 billion to address risk and compliance problems. Did it have to go this way?
- LexisNexis: Is Identity Fraud An Identity Crisis?November 18, 2002Norman Willox of LexisNexis addresses some of the challenges in addressing the growing problem of identity fraud.
- Association/Trade Show UpdateApril 19, 2002Pocket PC Summit, the only conference and exposition dedicated exclusively to the Pocket PC platform, will take place this May in Philadelphia; U.S. Bank joins NACHA; BAI's TransPay 2002, a multi-faceted transaction processing and payments conference, will