- TD Bank to Open Nation's First Net-Zero-Energy BranchFebruary 01, 2011A new Fort Lauderdale TD Bank store will open this spring producing as much electricity as it needs to operate.
- Perspectives: Green ITFebruary 13, 2009Especially in turbulent economic times, "green" initiatives can be a boon to the business.
- Power Management Software Reduces Energy Consumption In Data CentersFebruary 29, 2008Cassatt's Active Power Management software turns off servers when idle and then turns them back on again when needed.
- Bank of America Eco-Friendly Skyscraper Sets Tone For Bank EnvironmentalismJune 10, 2007The $1.3 million, 2.1 million-square-foot New York structure was designed for Bank of America to be the world's most environmentally responsible office building.
- Solutions for Cooling the DatacenterMarch 30, 2007With server energy use and energy costs on the rise, banks are looking to build more-efficient data centers.
- Enabling Efficient Business GrowthFebruary 01, 2007