- Leveraging Big Data to Revolutionize Fraud DetectionJuly 15, 2013The beauty of big data is that it presents a new realm of possibilities for the financial services industry and, more importantly, will help organizations run differently.
- The Cybersecurity Imperative: How Banks Can Combat CybercrimeSeptember 04, 2012As the financial world gets increasingly high-tech, protecting data has never been more important. According to BITS president Paul Smocer, innovations such as smartphones and cloud computing offer banks great opportunities for efficiency and customer enga
- Five Bank Security Trends Shaping the Future of Fraud FightingJuly 20, 2012Biometric bank apps and token-generating credit cards will be among the tools used to fight fraud and keep financial services secure.
- FIS Hires Homeland Security Exec as New CISOMarch 08, 2012The hiring of Greg Schaffer is part of a plan to advance the company's cyber security initiatives.
- Being Proactive and Cooperative Still Keys to Foiling Cyber ThreatsJune 25, 2009