- U.S. Auditor Watchdog Criticizes PwC on Quality ControlMarch 07, 2013The U.S. regulator of corporate auditors criticized PricewaterhouseCoopers on Thursday for not doing enough to ensure its audits were properly carried out, in a rare public reprimand of a major accounting firm.
- IDEA Version Eight Enables Visual Documentation of Workflows for Financial Professionals March 10, 2009IDEA Version Eight enables visual documentation of workflows for financial professionals; project overview feature presents graphical representation of audit or investigation processes.
- news/services/saasMay 07, 2007Stillwater National Bank deploys PGP platform for e-mail, laptop and file encryption.
- Top-Down ComplianceJanuary 16, 2007Don't let your technology tell you what compliance is.
- BASEL COMMITTEE RELEASES STANDARDS FOR INTERNAL BANK AUDITSSeptember 06, 2001The Basel Committee on Banking Supervision has issued a formal set of best practices highlighting the work of internal auditors in banking organizations.