- Bank Infrastructure Virtualization: Is It A Reality Yet?November 08, 2012Can a bank virtualize its entire infrastructure or core systems? That day is coming, though we’re not quite there yet.
- Business Technology Spending to Increase in 2011November 18, 2010Preparing for an onslaught of regulation, and driven by a need to improve performance, financial services firms finally are spending more on IT.
- Leveraging Agile Development Methods to Speed Development CyclesOctober 28, 2008The combination of modular application design with rapid, iterative development methods can significantly shorten development initiatives.
- Scarborough Building Society Achieves IT Agility With Systems Migration Supported by BluePhoenixNovember 01, 2007Scarborough Building Society achieves IT agility with systems migration.
- Jyske Bank Goes Multimedia With IBM SolutionSeptember 21, 2007Jyske Bank uses bleeding-edge HD broadcasting technologies to reinvent the branch.