- Australian Bank Launches Android Mobile Contactless Payment AppAugust 07, 2012Australian Bank Westpac has partnered with MasterCard to launch a pilot app for mobile payments.
- Westpac New Zealand and IBM Renew Strategic IT Outsourcing Agreement in 5-Year Services DealOctober 17, 2011Westpac New Zealand and IBM renew strategic IT outsourcing agreement in five-year services deal; new technology agreement supports bank's technology transformation program and is intended to improve service quality for staff and customers, lower risk, and
- Inside IBM's Mega Outsourcing Projects With ABN Amro and Bank of IrelandJanuary 21, 2011There was a boom in large outsourcing contracts among banks in 2010 and IBM was a big winner.
- Westpac New Zealand Launches ACI Proactive Risk Manager for Fraud Detection and PreventionJune 17, 2009Westpac New Zealand launches ACI Proactive Risk Manager for fraud detection and prevention; solution runs on IBM System z platform.
- Bricks And Mocha January 03, 2002Washington Mutual grows through acquisition to become a $229 billion emerging power in mortgage market and in commercial and consumer banking.
- World BriefsAugust 08, 2001