- Will the Citi Layoffs Signify an Industry Turning Point?November 21, 2008When Citi announced mid-November it would eliminate 20 percent of its workforce, it raised the question of whether the job cuts are truly strategic or a sign of banking industry decline.
- Washington Mutual Relaunches Wamu.comFebruary 20, 2008WaMu relaunches its Web site with enhanced navigation to improve the customer experience.
- Opening Up: Banks Expand Customer Reach With Online Account OpeningJanuary 01, 2007Online account opening is becoming a cost- saving must-have for financial institutions.
- Wamu/Unisys Ink Check Image Pact February 27, 2003Wamu signs a seven-year business process outsourcing agreement with Unisys.
- WaMu Opens Four Stores in NYC August 07, 2002Washington Mutual opens four of its signature Occasio stores in Manhattan.