- Eastern Europe’s Migration From Cash Brings Banks OpportunityMarch 22, 2013Banks looking to increase their transaction revenue are well advised to consider the emerging markets of the Russian Federation and Eastern Europe.
- Russian Central Banker Slams Vast Criminal Cash ExportsFebruary 20, 2013Russia's central bank chief said
nearly $50 billion, or 2.5 percent of the national income, had
been sent abroad illegally in 2012, much of it controlled by a
single group of people - whom he did not identify.
- An ATM the KGB Would be Proud ofJune 10, 2011This Russian cash mashine knows when you're lying.
- Demand up for Anti Skimming Software, NCR SaysApril 20, 2009Blocking unauthorized software stems rising tide of fraud by insiders with special ATM access.
- Arcot Systems and EMC to Integrate Digital Signature and Documentum TechnologiesJuly 28, 2006Arcot, EMC add digital signatures to document management.