Topics: U.S. Department of the Treasury
- Treasury Expects to Save $120 Million Annually in Switch to Electronic PaymentsMarch 24, 2011The U.S. Treasury estimates big savings after converting federal benefits payments to direct deposit.
- U.S. Treasury Adopts Open Source Strategy to Drive Electronic Tax PaymentsMarch 16, 2009A free, real-time Web services interface for the Department of the Treasury's Electronic Federal Tax Payment System promises operational cost savings for banks.
- The Ultimate CIOFebruary 23, 2009
- news/software/soaMarch 10, 2004Reconstruction of Iraq to include development of an advanced payments network.
- Banks Strive for Security Awareness with $2M ContractFebruary 11, 2004FS/ISAC will spread the news, and FSSCC will help banks to cope.
- Come On In, The Water’s FineFebruary 09, 2004Reconstruction of Iraq's banking sector will include the development of an advanced payments network.
- Banks Strive for Security Awareness with $2M Contract from Treasury January 06, 2004The FS/ISAC received a Treasury contract to disseminate information to bankers in case of emergency. And the FSSCC hopes to make sure that bankers will be ready to act upon such a message.
- Financial Industry To Serve a Watchdog Role In USA PATRIOT ActFebruary 21, 2002Bankers and regulators at a recent BAFT conference discussed the strategic issues facing the industry in the new regulatory and economic environment.