- MasterCard to Buy Travelex Prepaid Program for $485 MillionDecember 09, 2010Placing a big bet on the prepaid and travel market, especially outside the U.S.
- Credit Union Upgrades Global Payments System July 26, 2010Members United can now provide wire transfers using the destination currency rather than U.S. dollars, avoiding foreign exchange fees.
- 2 Comments Last comment 2 days ago
- 15 Comments Last comment 2 days ago
- 1 Comment Last comment 3 days ago
Start a new discussion
- Enterprise Connect: Communications Transforming Business. Register Now for Best Rates. - Enterprise Connect
- Keynote Speaker: Michelle McKenna-Doyle, CIO, NFL - InformationWeek Conference
- The CIO & CMO -- Adversaries No More - Interop Las Vegas
- Find out more about the Business of IT Track at Interop Las Vegas - Interop Las Vegas
- Managing & Securing Converged Networks @ Enterprise Connect | 3/17-3/20 - Enterprise Connect
- Seizing Revenue Through Payments Services
- Next Generation Sales Enablement: Do you have what it takes to build the sales agent desktop of the future?
- Better Operational Decisions Webinar Series: How to Speed Credit Approvals with Next Generation Business Rules
- The Future of Mobile Development in Financial Services
- Reducing Software Licensing Costs in Virtual & Cloud Infrastructure with Smarter VM Placements
- Return of the Silos
- Strategy: The Hybrid Enterprise Data Center
- State of Cloud 2011: Time for Process Maturation
- Will IPv6 Make Us Unsafe?
- Database Defenses
- Big Data in Trading and Risk Management
- Customer Experience Management For Financial Services Institutions
- Building the Airtight Financial Institution: Risk-Aware Network Visualization
- Simplifying Programs for Better Performance and Reinvestment Opportunities in the Public Sector
- The Best-of-Class Strategy Makes a Return in the Cloud Era