- Core Systems Modernization: Risk and RewardNovember 05, 2013At BAI Retail Delivery 2013, Zions Bancorp CIO Joe Reilly discussed why the bank holding company decided to replace legacy systems.
- Deutsche Bank to Roll Out TCS Core Banking in 30 CountriesDecember 14, 2010Bank is working to standardize global transactions.
- Tata Consultancy Services to Acquire Citigroup Global Services Limited October 09, 2008
- SIBOS NEWS: LCH.Clearnet Adopts TCS BaNCS Market InfrastructureSeptember 17, 2008
- ABN AMRO Outsources to Gain EfficiencySeptember 28, 2005Bank sheds nearly two-thirds of IT head count.