- Visa, Consumer Advocacy Group Partner on Phishing EducationMay 17, 2013The card company and the Consumer Federation of America have outlined common fraud tactics for consumers to be aware of.
- U.S. Small Businesses Are Scammers’ New TargetsAugust 27, 2009
- Defending the New FrontierNovember 01, 2005M&T Bank ($52.9 billion in assets) takes seriously the threats posed by phishing and pharming attacks as well as spam, spyware and identity theft. Though it has been hit with two phishing attacks in the past six months, thanks to a vigilant information sec
- Something Phishy’s Going On August 02, 2005 Scams could make banks' online marketing efforts flounder.
- Saving E-MailJune 29, 2004Fraudulent e-mail became an acute problem for MasterCard in November and has gotten steadily worse, senior VP Pinon says.