- Western Union Acquires Custom HouseSeptember 02, 2009
- PNC Employs SWIFT Business Assessment Program to Ease Some M&A IntegrationJuly 23, 2009
- Western Union Beefs Up Its Global B2B PresenceMay 07, 2009
- Oracle Rolls Out New Reveleus Add-on for ICAAPFebruary 11, 2009
- KeyBank Rolls Out Positive Pay Solution for SMEsSeptember 03, 2008
- Banks Increasingly Are Creating Vendor Management OfficesJuly 28, 2008The vendor management office takes on a greater role as regulators pressure banks to run tighter ships. Doing so while maintaining a climate of collaboration is the key to success.
- Data Warehouses Permit a Holistic View of Customers' ActivitiesApril 28, 2008Data warehouses and automated transaction monitoring systems are valuable risk-assessment tools that allow banks a clear view of customers' universe of activity.
- BITS Program Streamlines Vendor Security AuditsDecember 23, 2007The Shared Assessments Program, which standardizes IT security audits of vendors, is slowly catching on in the financial services industry.
- BITS Shared Assessments Program BasicsDecember 14, 2007The data security process Shared Assessments Program developed by the BITS IT Service Providers Working Group consists of two key elements.
- CAP Index Lands Large U.K. Bank for Crime Forecasting ProductFebruary 27, 2007Risk assessment tool from CAP Index designed to give companies better idea as to how they should allocate security resources.
- Catherine Allen to Depart BITS February 13, 2007Long-time BITS CEO Allen to leave role, but not financial services, to devote time to The Santa Fe Group consultancy.
- December 19, 2006Second deal in as many weeks as Intuit pursues payments processor.
- Banks Get New Guidance on Online AuthenticationAugust 22, 2006
- Targeting the Unbanked/Underbanked With the Right SolutionsJuly 28, 2006Banks already know the vast opportunities awaiting them in the underbanked market. Now, they are searching for the right IT formula to finally tap these elusive customers.
The other week, the open source community enthusiastically welcomed a court ruling that set a strong precedence for open source licensing. Not eSeptember 27, 2004Secret Service and Carnegie Mellon's Software Engineering Institute release insider-threat study.
- Answering the Call May 06, 2004Financial institutions continue to adapt cutting-edge call center technology to the needs of their very fussy customers. Here's a look inside some of the changing call centers they run.
- AUTOMATED VALUATION MODELS GROW ON GMAC-RFCJuly 11, 2001GMAC-RFC relies on automated valuation models to streamline certain aspects of the mortgage process.
- Cleaning House May 15, 2001Bankers hope new technology and internal initiatives wash away money laundering woes.