Topics: Real-Time Payments
- The Real-Time Payments RevolutionMarch 28, 2014Where does the U.S. market stand in this picture?
- Could Banks Hold Back Faster Payments in the U.S.?February 12, 2014The Fed is pushing to implement a faster payments system in the U.S., but will banks getting banks to buy into it will likely be a big challenge.
- Fees On Real-Time Foreign Account Transfers Could Generate $1.1 Billion for Banks, Study FindsMay 14, 2013New research from FIS shows that a number of consumers, particularly those that use foreign account transfers, would be willing to pay a fee to get their payments processed in real-time by their primary bank.
- Real-Time Payments Offers Opportunity to Build Customer Loyalty, Study FindsMay 06, 2013Consumers are not only interested in real-time payments, but they’d prefer their primary financial institution to be their real-time payments provider, a recent FIS study suggests.
- Link2Gov Offers PayPal’s Bill Me Later as Tax Payment OptionMarch 24, 2009