- Kiva Looks to Bring Microlending to U.S. EntrepreneursJune 11, 2009
- A Consortium of U.S. Technology and Academic Organizations Addresses the Decline in Math and Science Graduates.March 30, 2007Although information technology added $2 trillion to the economy, the U.S. lags Asia in math and science graduates; the Tapping America's Potential technology consortium aims to rouse Congress to action.
- Prosperity Bank Upgrades To Precision ProductJune 27, 2003Prosperity Bank has contracted with Precision Computer Systems, a Sioux Falls, S.D.-based software company, for a new core system, Vision.
- Credit Union Looks to Prosper from CRM April 08, 2002Westminster Savings Credit Union looks down under for a much needed sales-contact management solution.
- Bank Automates Research Operation April 17, 2001Prosperity Bank's image archive is the first step of image-enabling its entire check operation.
- Bank Automates Research OperationApril 05, 2000Prosperity Bank, Springfield, Va., is creating an archive of data images to cut the
amount of time required for research and customer service.