- As Mobile Reshapes Payments Business, Fiserv Combines P2P Payments & Mobile Banking OfferingsMarch 07, 2013Fiserv's integration of Popmoney and Mobiliti is intended to enhance the functionality of mobile banking while expanding reach of Popmoney payments network.
- P2P Payments: Why Banks Need to Dive In NowAugust 06, 2012Increasing adoption of mobile devices is leading industry experts to predict growth in the P2P payments market in the coming years. Banks need to act now if they want to get in on that action.
- Fiserv Combines Popmoney and ZashPay to Make One Large P2P Payments NetworkMarch 02, 2012The combined P2P payments services will merge under the Popmoney moniker and will serve 35 million consumers.
- Patelco Credit Union Creates a Competitive Advantage With P2P PaymentsNovember 01, 2011To create an advantage, Patelco Credit Union pioneers person- to-person payments with Popmoney from Fiserv's CashEdge.
- New P2P Payments Network clearXchange Receives A Warm Welcome From Would-Be CompetitorsMay 27, 2011Person-to-person electronic payments solution vendors are excited for the potential that bank-owned clearXchange has for spurring adoption in the market.
- CashEdge Launches Bank-Centric P2P Payments ServiceJune 23, 2009