Topics: Point of Sale
- Visa Enhances POS Offers ProgramMay 13, 2013The card scheme is enhancing its Visa Offers rewards program to include customizable content and real-time offers.
- Mobey Forum Tackles Mobile PaymentsMay 03, 2013The industry group has formed a task force to assess the mobile point of sale market in North America and Europe.
- Mobile Point of Sale Solutions Could Increase Consumer Card Payments By More $1 Trillion A Year, Study SaysApril 30, 2013A new report by Javelin says there are nearly 20 million merchants who could start accepting card payments as a result of wider adoption of mobile POS solutions.
- PayPal Introduces Mobile Point of Sale Solution For iPadMarch 14, 2013PayPal launched an iPad version of its PayPal Here mobile mobile card reader solution that competes directly with Square’s card reader.
- PayPal Expands Digital Wallet Inking New Deal with Discover CardAugust 22, 2012PayPal's digital wallet will be available to any merchant who accepts Discover Card starting in 2013.
- Commonwealth Bank Aims to Revolutionize Mobile Point-of-Sale TransactionsJuly 17, 2012Commonwealth Bank rolled out a new set of mobile software, hardware and applications technologies today for merchants enabling point-of-sale transactions.
- How the Global Payments Data Breach Affects BanksApril 04, 2012With yet another high-profile attack against a third party, banks are reminded that security vigilance extends well past their own walls.
- RBS WorldPay to Promote VeriShield ProtectAugust 11, 2009
- IRS OK’s Health Card Techs December 01, 2003Rulings pave way for next-gen administration of consumer-directed health plans.