- Lloyds Banking Group Keeps It Simple With BPMJune 10, 2013The U.K.'s largest bank has identified 200 initiatives that need to be completed in order to simplify the entire banking organization.
- Pegasystems Releases Solution for Fraud and AML Investigation ManagementMay 16, 2008BPM Solution Framework provides a cross-organization alert and investigations management system.
- Financial Institutions Make Time for Real-Time Nostro August 30, 2004Cable & Wireless provides Citibank and others with aggregated cash positions.
- Banks Hear Customers Loud and Clear August 30, 2004By leveraging speech technologies, banks are improving customer service and cutting costs.
- World Briefs November 06, 2002DZ Bank introduces DZ-infoNet; Societe Generale outsources IT operations in Madrid and Frankfurt, and payments and retail banking operations of its London office; Rabobank provides payments investigations software from Pegasystems to its branch network, co
- World Briefs May 15, 2001