Topics: Peer-to-Peer Payments
- BlackBerry Announces Mobile Payments Initiative in IndonesiaFebruary 11, 2013BBM Money will allow customers to send money via BlackBerry Messenger and make bank account transfers.
- 5 Ways Banks Can Provide The Human Touch for CustomersDecember 20, 2012As banking becomes more digitized, customers still crave a human connection. Here's how to ensure a rewarding customer experience.
- Dwolla Offers Payments Via TwitterDecember 13, 2012The payments company is now allowing users to send payments via Twitter by including the recipients handle, the dollar amount and Dwolla's hashtag.
- P2P Payments: Why Banks Need to Dive In NowAugust 06, 2012Increasing adoption of mobile devices is leading industry experts to predict growth in the P2P payments market in the coming years. Banks need to act now if they want to get in on that action.
- Banking the Unbankable Requires a Targeted EffortFebruary 28, 2012To tap the growing number of unbanked and underbanked consumers worldwide, banks need to be more aggressive in offering services and products specifically designed for the market.
- Jack Henry Announces New P2P Payments SolutionSeptember 09, 2010