- Keeping the Bank Account at the Center of PaymentsApril 11, 2014Changing consumer behavior in payments is something banks cannot ignore.
- NACHA Payments 2013 In QuotesApril 26, 2013Some thought provoking quotes on mobile payments, the growing prepaid card market and more from NACHA Payments 2013.
- SWIFT's New MT 202 COV Messaging Standard Necessary, but Could Pose ChallengesNovember 19, 2009
- J.P. Morgan Offering ISO 20022 Standard-based Payments and ReportingMay 21, 2009
- International Payments Framework Organization to Standardize Cross-Border PaymentsMarch 27, 2008The International Payments Framework aims to bring standards to cross-border payments.
- Deutsche Bank’s Harold Young Predicts SEPA OpportunitiesJuly 27, 2007Single Euro Payments Area, or SEPA, will open new doors to differentiation and payments standards for banks.
- Campos to Succeed Schrank as CEO of SWIFTMarch 06, 2007SWIFT's incoming head sees a bright future for the payments messaging organization as it evolves to serve new markets and customer segments.
- Aite Group: Wholesale Payments to Become More Electronified in 2007February 01, 2007Checks' dominion in commercial payments will fade as e-payments promise efficiency and information control.