- Banks Are the First Line of Defense Against Money LaunderingOctober 01, 2007Databases and modeling tools are among the systems helping banks analyze the data required to understand customers, monitor millions of transactions and identify suspicious behavior.
- 5 Comments Last comment 1 hour ago
- 2 Comments Last comment 20 hours ago
- 1 Comment Last comment 22 hours ago
Start a new discussion
- Increasing Transparency & Reducing Risk in a Rapidly Evolving World of OTC Derivatives
- Next Generation Sales Enablement: Do you have what it takes to build the sales agent desktop of the future?
- The Integrated Advisor Desktop - Leveraging Digital Channels to Enhance the Advisor-Client Relationship
- Leveraging Customer Insight for Business Growth
- Raising the Bar for Online Customer Experience Management: Good for Customers, Great for Profits
- Return of the Silos
- Strategy: The Hybrid Enterprise Data Center
- Research: Federal Government Cloud Computing Survey
- SaaS 2011: Adoption Soars, Yet Deployment Concerns Linger
- Will IPv6 Make Us Unsafe?
- Pursue Fraud With IBM Intelligent Investigation Manager
- Customer Experience Management For Financial Services Institutions
- Building the Airtight Financial Institution: Risk-Aware Network Visualization
- The Benefits of Loan Document Imaging and Digital Loan Portfolio Management
- A Strategy for Governing IT Projects, Programs, and Portfolios Throughout the Enterprise