- Nationwide Building Society Boosts Mortgage Sales with Remote Expert Video ConferencingNovember 22, 2013Partnering with Cisco to provide video conferencing with mortgage experts has helped increase growth in the bank’s mortgage business.
- A True Multichannel Experience? Still in the Making for Many BanksNovember 20, 2013While many banks have a multichannel strategy, few have the resources and systems to fully execute against it.
- Don’t Alienate Your Customer: Building A Successful Bank Channel StrategyJuly 30, 2013Banks need to dig into what is driving customers to use products or services in certain channels and find points of integration to deliver a more customer-centric channel strategy.
- Javelin Report: Improving Mobile Account Opening A MustJuly 25, 2013A new study suggests that banks need to conform their account opening process to the mobile device to attract mobile-centric customers.
- How Financial Institutions Can Use Big Data and Converged Data Sets to Improve Customer LoyaltyMay 31, 2013Using big data with an omnichannel strategy and new methods of customer engagement like gamififaction can help banks improve their customer loyalty programs.
- Multichannel is Becoming OmnichannelOctober 09, 2012At BAI Retail Delivery 2012, the fusion of channels is a major topic of discussion.