- Lost Data Tapes Likely To Be Costly for Citi June 29, 2005Expenses include customer outreach and remediation, legal defense, and new storage architectures.
- The Citi SleepsJune 07, 2005Financial services firms are taking lessons from CitiFinancial and other data breaches to prevent them from occurring again.
- 2 Comments Last comment 3 days ago
- 15 Comments Last comment 3 days ago
- 1 Comment Last comment 4 days ago
Start a new discussion
- Enterprise Connect: Communications Transforming Business. Register Now for Best Rates. - Enterprise Connect
- Keynote Interview: Oracle President, Mark Hurd - InformationWeek Conference
- Check out the Applications Track at Interop Las Vegas, March 31-April 4, 2014 - Interop Las Vegas
- Prepare for the IoT Revolution | The Internet of Things Summit at Interop - Interop Las Vegas
- Explore SIP Trunking @ Enterprise Connect March 17- 20 - Enterprise Connect
- Taking Customer Communications Management Beyond Legacy Systems
- Next Generation Sales Enablement: Do you have what it takes to build the sales agent desktop of the future?
- Better Operational Decisions Webinar Series: How to Speed Credit Approvals with Next Generation Business Rules
- Enabling High-Performance Trading Alpha: Beyond Low Latency to Sustained Performance
- Creating an Integrated View: Incorporating MDM Technology into a Legal Entity Identifier Solution
- Strategy: The Hybrid Enterprise Data Center
- SaaS and E-Discovery: Navigating Complex Waters
- SaaS 2011: Adoption Soars, Yet Deployment Concerns Linger
- Research: State of the IT Service Desk
- Will IPv6 Make Us Unsafe?
- CSI's 2013 Annual Banking Priorities Study
- It's all about the Customer: How Today's ECM Technologies can Enable Insurers to make the move to Customer Centricity
- Pursue Fraud With IBM Intelligent Investigation Manager
- Data Loss Prevention White Paper
- The Best-of-Class Financial Systems Strategy: An Alternative to ERP Platforms