Topics: Mellon Financial Corp.
- The Bank of New York Mellon Integrates Legacy Systems to Offer Customers Only the BestApril 28, 2008Following the merger of The Bank of New York and Mellon Financial Corp., cohead of treasury services integration efforts Al Briand forges a best-of-breed operations and technology portfolio while continuing to provide Treasury Services customers with innov
- Technology Implications for the New Bank of New York Mellon Corp.January 01, 2007Companies reveal their post-merger tech plans.
- Payments Without Borders June 30, 2005Mellon develops integrated solution that spans ACH capabilities to forex transactions.
- In Search of the CRM PayoffAugust 07, 2003A few firms are rolling out wealth-management platforms incorporating CRM, bucking industry trends.
- EXECUTIVE CHANGESJune 01, 2001John Rosenfeld joins Bank of America as Consumer E-Business executive; Stephen E. Canter and Ronald P. O'Hanley are appointed to the Executive Management Committee at Mellon Financial; Michael Cleary and Christopher Klein to head the Internet Business