- Day Two Recap of FinovateFall 2011September 22, 2011Thirty-two more companies made presentations, and the best in show winners were announced.
- 1 Comment Last comment 3 hours ago
- 1 Comment Last comment 5 hours ago
- 2 Comments Last comment 5 hours ago
Start a new discussion
- Capacity Management Evolved: How to Optimize VM Placement to Mitigate Risk, Right-Size Infrastructure and Cut Software Costs in Half
- DDoS Protection or Site Performance: A rock and a hard place?
- Leveraging Customer Insight for Business Growth
- Reducing Software Licensing Costs in Virtual & Cloud Infrastructure with Smarter VM Placements
- Enabling High-Performance Trading Alpha: Beyond Low Latency to Sustained Performance
- Return of the Silos
- State of Cloud 2011: Time for Process Maturation
- Research: State of the IT Service Desk
- Will IPv6 Make Us Unsafe?
- Database Defenses
- Big Data in Trading and Risk Management
- Pursue Fraud With IBM Intelligent Investigation Manager
- A Maturity Model for Customer Centricity
- Building the Airtight Financial Institution: Risk-Aware Network Visualization
- High-Performance Grid Computing for Financial Services: Get the advantages of grid computing the easy way with Infrastructure-as-a-Service