- Going Public With Core Systems Conversion ProblemsNovember 13, 2009When TD Bank issued a public apology for systems and service glitches that occurred when the institution undertook conversion to a single core system following its merger with Commerce Bank, it underscored why core systems upgrades and replacements don't h
- The Success of Bank M&As Can Hinge on IT Talent RetentionMay 22, 2009It is critical for banks to retain top tech performers during mergers -- and money alone just won't cut it anymore.
- First State Bank Discusses Its M&A ExperienceNovember 20, 2008The bank's 2004 acquisition wasn't without its bumps in the road, but there will be bumps when both IT and employees face change.
- How Will Consolidation in the Document Management Sector Affect Banks?January 29, 2008Recently announced mergers between Exstream Software and HP, and Document Sciences and EMC, highlight the importance of document management technologies in the financial services industry.
- Fiserv Acquisition of Checkfree Expands its Core OfferingAugust 06, 2007The recent deal between Fiserv and CheckFree changes the core systems and online payment landscape.