- BMO Financial Group to Acquire M&IDecember 17, 2010BMO Financial Group to acquire M&I with goal of expanding BMO's U.S. presence; companies cite complementary capabilities, strong management and "deep customer relationships."
- M&I Chooses Metavante Receivables Management PlatformDecember 17, 2008
- Citibank Repeats Its GomezPro Internet Banker Scorecard WinJune 08, 2004Latest Watchfire GomezPro Internet Banker Scorecard shows banks are confronting common online challenges as they pursue their individual goals
- ManagementMay 18, 2004Third acquisition in month rounds out strategy of creating one-stop processing and solutions source.
- Core Values February 27, 2003More than most businesses, banking revolves around relationships.
- A Spectrum of Providers Push B2C Payments January 03, 2002Spectrum EBP signs up an impressive roster of member banks for its EBPP infrastructure.
- Spectrum EBP Looks To Attract More Big Banks To Its Payment Network November 30, 2001Spectrum EBP chairman and CEO John Perry discusses how his company is expanding its electronic bill presentment and payment network.