Topics: J.D. Power and Associates
- Huntington Bank Scores Highest in Small Business Customer Satisfaction, Report SaysNovember 12, 2012J.D. Power and Associates released a new report last week showing lower levels of customer satisfaction among small business banking customers than retail customers.
- Retail Bank Customers Show More Interest in Shopping Around for New BanksMarch 03, 2011J.D. Power and Associates "2011 U.S. Retail Bank New Account Study" finds that shopping and switching rates are increasing; main drivers are advertising, changes in life circumstances, and branch convenience
- J.D. Power Report Says Banks Must Address Steady Decline in Customer SatisfactionMay 21, 2009
- Wachovia Elevates David Pope to Mortgage and Retail Credit HeadMarch 27, 2008New Wachovia mortgage and retail credit business president David Pope will leverage technology to improve service.
- Customer Satisfaction Is Key to Driving Organic Growth at BanksSeptember 27, 2007The best way for banks to maximize organic growth is to personalize the customer experience.