- SAS Unveils Fraud Case Management ModuleOctober 28, 2009
- Washington Looks to Technology to Improve Financial OversightSeptember 21, 2009
- SWIFT’s Exceptions and Investigations Automation Push Lacks Widespread AdoptionAugust 21, 2008SWIFT's exceptions and investigations STP initiative promises improved service and efficiency, but adoption is lacking.
- Pegasystems Releases Solution for Fraud and AML Investigation ManagementMay 16, 2008BPM Solution Framework provides a cross-organization alert and investigations management system.
- SWIFT Program Aims to Standardize/Streamline Service ProcessOctober 01, 2006Program streamlines and standardizes procedures for dealing with customer issues.
- Strategic Milestones September 27, 2004Lazaro Campos, Head of the Banking Industry Division, SWIFT (La Hulpe, Belgium)
- Saving E-MailJune 29, 2004Fraudulent e-mail became an acute problem for MasterCard in November and has gotten steadily worse, senior VP Pinon says.
- Laying a Foundation For Check Fraud Prevention February 27, 2003The fear of identity theft and check fraud has begun to escalate.