- European Payments Council Signs MoU with GlobalPlatform on Mobile May 19, 2009
- Payments Networks Look to Establish Global InteroperabilityJanuary 21, 2009
- NCHA Offers Check Security Feature RegistryOctober 31, 2006Creates registry to verify security features on checks.
- NCHA Offers Check Security Feature RegistryOctober 03, 2006Security feature registry designed to help FSIs and merchants to verify security features on checks.
- BS&T Executive Summit 2006September 26, 2006Future of Payments Lies in Collaboration, Say Experts
- Plays Well With Others May 05, 2004The announcement earlier this month that Microsoft and Sun Microsystems not only had agreed on a legal settlement of their long-standing antitrust, patent and licensing disputes but actually had forged an interoperability agreement seemed almost anticlimac