- Google, Apple CEOs In Secret Patent TalksAugust 30, 2012Google Inc Chief Executive Larry Page and Apple CEO Tim Cook have been conducting behind-the-scenes talks about a range of intellectual property matters, including the mobile patent disputes between the companies, people familiar with the matter said.
- Should the Government Force Core Systems Upgrades?August 09, 2012A U.K. technology trade association wants regulators to force British banks to upgrade legacy IT systems.
- U.K. Tech Association Urges Banks to Upgrade IT InfrastructureAugust 09, 2012Intellect, the trade association for the UK technology sector, wants British regulators to force banks to upgrade legacy IT systems.
- Fiserv, FIS Lawsuit May Affect Banks in Several WaysJanuary 17, 2012The patent infringement lawsuit involving the two financial tech giants has caught the attention of many in the industry.
- How to Protect Your Intellectual PropertyJuly 17, 2011Financial services firms are built on innovation. But protecting those advances is a full-time job.
- Banks' Intellectual Property at Great Risk Amid LayoffsJanuary 14, 2009As banks let go thousands of employees to cope with the crisis, many overlook the importance of recovering company data from former workers.
- Patent Troubles Pending in Financial Services January 13, 2004Rise of business-method patents creates industry concern.