- Mobile Check Deposit Is Quickly Becoming a Must-HaveJune 21, 2012Customers increasingly expect to be able to deposit checks via their smartphones, and BB&T has become the latest bank to add mobile check deposit capabilities to its app.
- Starbucks Card Mobile App Could be Tipping Point Toward Mobile Payments Adoption January 19, 2011Drew Sievers, whose company mFoundry powers Starbucks' solution, sees app-based payments as a rallying cry toward future mobile and NFC payments growth.
- First Direct First U.K. Bank to Launch Mobile Payment Service January 14, 2011iPhone app lets customers make person-to-person payments.
- Starbucks Expands Mobile Payment Test to New York CityOctober 25, 2010Customers with BlackBerry Smartphone, iPhone or iPod touch and the Starbucks card mobile app can pay by phone at 300 Starbucks in New York and Long Island.
- Mortgagebot Rolls Out POS Lending PlatformApril 14, 2009
- BlackBerrys, iPods, iPhones Among Bank CIOs' Favorite Gadgets for Work, Play September 22, 2008BS&T's Elite 8 indicate that the BlackBerry is the boon -- and bane -- of every bank technologist's life.
- Telepresence Allows Banks to Bring Together Global Resources While Offering Quick Return on InvestmentMay 26, 2008To best utilize telepresence to improve customer satisfaction and realize enhanced productivity, banks should consider choosing flexible configurations and multipoint capabilities.
- Banks Find Opportunity In Apple's iPhoneDecember 23, 2007Bank of America is the first bank whose mobile banking application is listed on the iPhone.
- Commerce Bank of Kansas City Offers Online Suite to Business Customers November 30, 2000When Commerce Bank of Kansas City decided its e-banking offerings needed some sizzle, it turned to iPortBiz, an