- Data Takes on a Life of Its OwnMay 25, 2006Information life-cycle management is a cost-effective, manageable way for banks to organize data from creation to deletion.
- EMC Melds ECM, ILM, Virtualization Into Single Storage Strategy June 30, 2005EMC managed to bring the storage industry's two top buzzwords - ILM and virtualization - together as part of a single industry trend at its technology conference.
Qualcomm itself still may not import its own chips into the U.S., but its partners can. This is good news for several handset manufacturers and network operators.June 30, 2005Sun will try to meld networking computing and information life-cycle management to be more competitive with IBM and HP.
- Swift Education Needed February 10, 2004You can't buy what you don't understand.
- North America BytesSeptember 19, 2002Citibank e-Business launches a Web-enabled treasury outsourcing solution; Wilmington Savings Fund Society purchases a comprehensive suite of bank outsourcing solutions from Metavante Corporation; Bank of America signs on to the SafeCHECK point-of-sale chec
- Is Time Running Out For Internet-Only Banks? September 21, 2001CIBC's acquires Juniper Bank, evidence of popular brick-and-click combination.
- Bank Puts Trust in PlanView to Manage IT Resources May 15, 2001A central repository for managing workforce schedules and IT budgets was just what the doctor ordered for Wilmington Trust.
- Wilmington Trust Begins Paperless InitiativeMay 15, 2001A half-million dollar investment in workflow automation software is paying off for Wilmington Trust.