- Heartland and Discover Agree to $5 Million Data Breach SettlementSeptember 03, 2010Card payment processor hopes this will be the end of the legal fallout from its 2008 data breach.
- Heartland Bank of Iowa Selects IBT's Integrated Bank EnvironmentAugust 23, 2010
- Heartland Financial Rolls Out Mortgage Software to Fulfill RESPA RulesMarch 23, 2010Mortgage module and new account setup module from Cypress added to existing Mark IV lending system to satisfy RESPA requirements and reduce redundancy in loan operations.
- Heartland To Settle Class Actions Over Cyber Breach December 22, 2009The payment processor agreed to submit the report of an independent expert on its plans to improve the security of its computer system since the announcement of the cyber breach on January 20, 2009.
- Long Arm of the Law IDs Heartland Hackers August 18, 2009
- News from BAI Transpay 2009: Panini Launches New Small Business RDC Check Scanner February 24, 2009News from BAI Transpay 2009: Panini launches new small business RDC check scanner; capabilities include dual-sided image capture and advanced reading technologies.
- Telecom Technology Factors Into Banks’ Competitive StrategiesOctober 30, 2007With accelerating advances in telecom technology, banks increasingly are looking at their telecom strategies as a means to create competitive advantage.