- Mobility In the Banking Industry: Opportunities and ThreatsMay 04, 2012Tips for effectively navigating the new mobile world.
- Banks' First-Call Resolution Rates Are in the 70s, But CoreFirst's Are In the 90sNovember 10, 2010During a relatively quiet year for the financial industry, 62% of banks saw an increase in customer service inquiries and first-call resolution rates are around 72%. But at CoreFirst, a new system enables IT to support employees with first-call resolution
- The Financial Industry Reacts to Obama Regulatory ProposalJune 18, 2009
- Offshoring of Bank IT Jobs Looks Likely to Rise in 2009 January 05, 2009Amid the financial crisis, banks are likely to dial up their use of offshore outsourcing. But cost cutting isn't the only driver.
- As Vendors Introduce Less-Expensive Technologies, Banks Can Capitalize on the Promise of Videoconferencing and Telepresence May 26, 2008By allowing participants to see and read each other's body language, telepresence and videoconferencing bolster customer confidence and satisfaction as well as enhance interoffice communications such as training sessions, meetings and interviews.
- ALLTEL TO LAUNCH MORTGAGE SERVICE AND DATA PORTALJune 01, 2001Alltel hopes its Mortgage PhD portal will become
a valuable resource for real estate industry