- International Payments Framework Organization to Standardize Cross-Border PaymentsMarch 27, 2008The International Payments Framework aims to bring standards to cross-border payments.
- High and Low: EPN Forges SWIFTNet and FTP Connections May 05, 2004Banks enjoy greater options for payments connectivity.
- One Bank, One Technology Architecture March 30, 2004Deutsche Bank to launch multicurrency automated payments platform by year's end.
- Sterling Helps Wachovia Manage SWIFTNet Migration February 11, 2004Bank gets its FileAct together with new SWIFT messaging system
- SIA Taking STEP2 over SWIFT NetworkSeptember 01, 2003Italian bank-owned venture leads Europe towards small-value retail payments network.
- SIA's Telecom PartnerSeptember 01, 2003Equant recently signed a multi-million dollar contract to connect 120 SIA-member financial institutions onto the SWIFTNet messaging platform using an IP VPN