- Social Media Analytics Tools Bulk UpJanuary 25, 2011The tools banks use to monitor and analyze customer activity on social media networks are quickly expanding and adding new features.
- Facetime's Socialite Solution Aims to Monitor Social Network ActivityAugust 18, 2010California-based Facetime Communications announced Monday the release of Socialite, a new security management and compliance solution specifically built for banks using social networks.
- FaceTime Offers Security, Compliance, Archival for Social Media May 19, 2010New archiving feature intended to meet FINRA requirements and legal e-discovery needs.
- Banks Must Take Web 2.0 Risks SeriouslyJanuary 20, 2009
- SIA Technology Conference ProductsAugust 07, 2003
- INSTANT MESSAGING BECOMES VISIBLE FOR BANKSOctober 04, 2001New technology allows financial institutions to track and store instant messages sent between employees and clients.