- News & Rollout: Taking ATMs to the Next Level, and moreMay 04, 2005Arab National Bank deploys Level Four ATM suite.; CreditXpert's Fraud Detective; Quaero, NetReflector Marketing Solution; Docucorp Introduces Processing Tool; BMO Deploys Verint; NAB Implements SunGard; Caixa Catalunya Standardizes on BMC
- Smart Cards: Providing Secure and Strong Authentication Over Insecure Public NetworksAugust 24, 2004Smart cards and one-time passwords provide a single process for strong and secure authentication in a wide range of applications.
- MasterCard Builds Smart Card Partnerships November 06, 2002MasterCard and Citibank's partnership on smart cards signals a possible upturn in the rate of adoption of chip card technology in North America.
- BBVA Bancomer Debuts Chip Cards in Mexico September 10, 2002BBVA Bancomer will be the first bank in Mexico to issue smart cards in an attempt to reduce fraud and eliminate card skimming.
- MasterCard And Europay Merge To Form a Global Payments CompanyJuly 16, 2002Two of the strongest players in the payments business merge in order to better deliver payment solution across the globe.
- International BytesApril 19, 2002Deutscher Sparkassen Verlag to install the ANDiS card and application management system from Bell ID; Close Brothers (Cayman) Limited merchant bank selects automated accounting and administration system from Global Investment Systems (GIS); Goldfish Bank L