- Unemployed Finance Pros Still Optimistic About Hiring June 10, 2009
- The Success of Bank M&As Can Hinge on IT Talent RetentionMay 22, 2009It is critical for banks to retain top tech performers during mergers -- and money alone just won't cut it anymore.
- Website Offers Help to Laid-Off Finance WorkersMay 14, 2009
- Caught Between Record Layoffs and Hiring Freezes, IT Execs Face a Buyer's MarketNovember 20, 2008With record layoffs focused on the financial sector, IT execs formerly in high demand may find themselves in high supply.
- Unforgiven April 25, 2003BS&T senior editor Ivan Schneider discusses the bad wrap Wall Street brokers have recently received from Hollywood.